When I was a kid, I loved the transformers. I mean just LOOK at this guy. My matchbox cars kinda disappeared into their bellies, and I could play with them for hours, changing machines to men and back into trucks and cars. But to actually BE a transformer. Now that was a level of cool […]
Tag Archives: optimus prime
You are here: Home » optimus prime
- Mukesh Ambani’s Yacht March 17, 2011
- World’s Strangest Buildings September 20, 2010
- 2010: My Blog in Review December 29, 2010
- My Awesome DIY Letterbox January 17, 2011
- The perfect creative brief May 27, 2010
- Incredible New Apple Laptop October 14, 2010
- I Broke a World Record!!! October 13, 2010
- Human Powered Cars are Here! September 8, 2010
- Awesome Superyachts: Nero October 21, 2013
- What I do all day (3) April 30, 2013
- What I do all Day (2) April 29, 2013
- Book Review: The Devil In The White City by Erik Larson January 4, 2013
- Book Review: Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes January 4, 2013
- Book Review: Confidence Men: Wall Street, Washington, and the Education of a President by Ron Suskind January 4, 2013
- Japanese Light Trucks October 23, 2012
- Why we Don’t See More Aliens on Earth June 17, 2012
- Bernt Rosine Schlickum: Just glad I now know what to give you as a little ...
- Nagaraj: its amazing and technology too...
- executive coach: One thing I have actually noticed is that there ar...
- christian louboutin pumps: excellent points altogether, you simply received a...
- Revealer of Truth: The $10 bill is NOT the Twin Towers. Only the $20 ...
- taruhan bola: Hello, all the time i used to check weblog posts h...
- Dalton Lavis: Table tennis is definitely an satisfying sport for...
- Caspar Schlickum: Of course - which photo is it? On which post is it...
Advertising Animals architecture art Australia books cars caspar caspar schlickum China crazy design digital dubai facebook featured fun google holidays interactive london mashups media mindshare mobile movies new york outdoor people photography planes Religion schlicks schlickum social Sydney travel trends trips twitter USA visualisation website wpp Yacht